Rules of internal procedure of A. Le Coq Arena
Rules of internal procedure of A. Le Coq Arena
1. General Provisions
A. Le Coq Arena (hereinafter the Stadium) is located at the addresses Jalgpalli 19 and Jalgpalli 21, Tallinn 11312.
The Estonian Football Association (hereinafter the EFA) is in charge of the administration of the registered real estate. These rules of internal procedure (hereinafter the Rules) shall apply at the Stadium and on the territories of Jalgpalli 19 and Jalgpalli 21, including any and all construction works and civil engineering works on the territory (hereinafter the Territory).
For the purposes of the Rules, the representative of the Stadium and the Territory (hereinafter the Representative) shall be a person in possession of an employment certificate of the EFA or otherwise appointed or authorised by the EFA.
The Stadium and the Territory is equipped with video and electronic surveillance systems, and the EFA shall process any and all collected personal data.
Any person who enters the Stadium and/or the Territory is admitted only on the basis of these Rules and by entering the Stadium and/or the Territory shall be deemed to have accepted these Rules.
2. Access rights:
• The Stadium and the Territory may only be accessed from the intended and respectively marked locations
• Entrance to the Stadium and Territory is ensured by means of a ticket, invitation or another access permit valid for the event and the presentation thereof to security staff and/or the Representative
• Upon leaving the Stadium (including during half-time and before the match), the ticket shall become invalid
• Security staff of the Stadium and/or the Representative shall be entitled to inspect any person attending at the Stadium and on the Territory at any time in order to ensure security. Should a person refuse the security check, security staff and/or the Representative shall be entitled to refuse entry to the Stadium or the Territory for the person or request that they leave
• The procedure for entry to the rental premises located in the Stadium or on the Territory have been agreed on in respective rental contracts
3. The following is PROHIBITED and any person in breach of the following shall be refused entry to or ejected from the Stadium and/or the Territory:
• Possessing close combat weapons or firearms or other objects that are hazardous for the possessor and for other people
• Bringing pyrotechnic substances, alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances, food products, fluids, glass containers, beverage cans, loudhailers or flagpoles to the Stadium or the Territory (except for those declared safe by security staff or the Representative). Security staff and/or the Representative shall have the power to decide on the harmfulness of the aforesaid objects as well as any other objects not specified in the Rules and on whether they shall be permitted to the Stadium or the Territory
• Entering with an umbrella and/or bag with dimensions bigger than 5x20x30 cm
• Entering with a camera and/or video camera meant for professional use and taking photographs and/or recording for commercial purposes without a respective permit
• Entering with a bicycle, roller skates, a skateboard or other such items, or with pets
• Entering and staying on the premises under the influence of alcohol and/or narcotic or psychotropic substances. Security staff and/or the Representative shall have the power to decide whether persons under the influence of the aforesaid are permitted to stay in the Stadium and on the Territory
• Using pyrotechnics devices
• Any activities that disturb other visitors of the Stadium or persons staying on the Territory or posing a hazard to the person performing the activity or other persons.
• Any racial, religious, ethnic, sexual or other discrimination towards persons or groups of persons
• Smoking, except for within the specially intended and marked locations
• Entering onto the field of play
• Staying on the stairs, passageways, escape routes, in front of entrances and on other platforms
• Dropping any objects and/or throwing them towards anybody else
• Climbing onto the roofs or barriers of the construction works and civil engineering works located on the Territory
• Aiming laser pointers at players, referees or other spectators
• Using loudhailer sirens
• Disguising or camouflaging oneself (in particular the face) in a way that hinders recognition
4. The following is COMPULSORY in the Stadium and on the Territory:
• Arriving in due time and with sufficient time for ticket and security checks to be carried out
• All persons entering the Stadium and on the Territory must comply with the instructions and orders of the police, security staff and the Representative
• All persons entering the Stadium and on the Territory must ensure cleanliness and orderly behaviour
• In case of a fire, bomb threat or other hazards, persons must comply with the orders of the Representatives and security staff, follow the evacuation markings and leave the Stadium, followed by leaving the Territory (if required)
5. Violation of the Rules
Upon violating the Rules, the person at fault shall be issued a warning, be refused access to, or be removed from, the Stadium or the Territory by security staff or the Representative. The Representative shall be entitled to refuse to grant access to the Stadium or the Territory for any persons who have violated the Rules.